Thursday, October 15, 2015

As the holiday season approaches, my focus is starting to shift to portrait commissions again. It is one of my favorite times of year.  There is something very special and rewarding about creating a drawing that invokes so much emotion and joy from the recipient. Whether it is capturing the wonder in a child's eyes or the essence of a loved one that has passed on, it is such a privilege to work on each and every one.  I am looking forward to getting started on several new jobs and excited about some of the new challenges they will present.  Check back, as I will be posting new drawings as they are completed. 
I currently still have space for a few more commissions this season, but the list is beginning to fill up quickly.  Contact me soon if you or someone you know might be interested in a portrait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment