Thursday, November 6, 2014

Keeping Busy


This week has gotten pretty busy, but no complaints here!  I am loving every minute of it and feel so VERY blessed!! I am really blown away by how quickly things have picked up!!

I finished this commission a few days ago and am working on several others at the moment, with a few waiting to be started.  The portrait commissions have been so wonderful to work on.  There is a certain level of intimacy in studying a persons face so closely.  I begin to develop a connection to each person that I draw and feel as if I know a bit more about their personality by the time I am finished. It is also a heck of a wonderful feeling to see/hear the happiness of my clients when they first see the completed piece! By far, that is probably the best part!!

Time to get back to work! Check back, I'll be posting more in the next few days!

Oh, and just in case anyone was waiting is suspense to find out what I thought of the Wolff carbon pencils... I have to say that I like them, but don't love them.  They aren't as smooth as the Lyra, but I plan to work with them a bit more before I make a final decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment